Friday, April 10, 2009

Boys will be Boys

Conner's school is out for Good Friday today, so yesterday he invited a couple of his good friends to spend the night. When Mike got home they decided to wrestle. Now seeing as how I only have 1 boy, I really enjoy these kinds of interactions. I really take for granted all of the "sisterly" things that my girls do, but I thrive for the normal boy stuff. I know it's totally unfair, but that's just life in my world! Here a couple shots of the boys...





2 comments:

Brynn said...

Looks like an every day occurrence at my house! LOL

Looks like they all had a great time (except the pic where Conner is at the bottom, looks like he's crying in that one).

Ethington Family said...

Hey becki!! Brett does the same thing. i think it is a guy thing- for sure.