Wednesday, September 5, 2007

So now what?

Well, the kids are back in school. How did that happen? And what do I do with myself? I have both the babies sleeping and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do! I did just learn to knit, so I am once again attempting to start a hat for Conner (Beaver's colors, of course!). We also had a tragedy last week when our beautiful 14 week old kitten got out of the house overnight and was found in the street the next morning. It was very sad. But after much deliberation, we decided that while we could never replace Leo, we missed the fun and excitement of a little kitten. So we found one yesterday and the kids fell in love with her. Her name is Matisse and she is soooo tiny! We are in love!

We start this weekend with the craziness of games. Conner's first football game of the season is on Saturday morning and Alia's first soccer game is in the afternoon. That should be a lot of fun. We are looking forward to all that the first weeks of school has to offer. I'll keep you up to date on any new happenings...

No comments: