Saturday, May 10, 2008

I LOVE MY BIKE!

On Thursday, my friend Sarah and I went on a bike trek.  Getting ready for our 55 miler next week, we mapped a course that is about 32.5 miles.  It was so much fun!  We traveled all over.  Started off with a lot of flat ground, but it was fun to get started.  In the middle, we did a ton of hills.  It was awesome!  It took us about 3 hours and 20 minutes of that was rest time.  I am so looking forward to next Saturday.  I think I can actually do it!

 

Great job Conner on his team win on Wednesday night (I don't remember if I already posted that).  He has 2 more games this week and is looking forward to the opportunity to pitch.

 

Ann-Elise was SMOKING HOT at her game on Thursday.  She is turning into a great fielder.  She has been playing short stop and gets a lot of balls her way.  She had a beautiful stop and perfect throw to 3rd base to get an out.  We're still working on her hitting, but she is doing amazing!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

I can't wait to hear how you do next weekend!

Great job to Conner & also to Leise Girl! Whoo-Hoo!

Brynn said...

Ok, we KNOW you love your bike... UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY!!!

Ethington Family said...

You make me want to go out and get a bike. I already wanted one, but was a little nervous to see if I could actually ride it. you give me hope with how much fun you're having. good luck with your race.
mary