Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daytime pics of my new yard

So, I'm learning that this is a work in progress. I have been down to the local plant shop everyday this week. Luckily it's pretty close by. But I think I've spent a small fortune buying bulbs and perennials and annuals flowers. But I've totally been enjoying myself and it's fun to see something new everyday. The grass definitely needs some work. A lot of work. But that will be fun to work on too!

Anyway, here are some pics that I took today.

Notice the backpack and uniform.  Conner hadn't even walked in the door yet, and he was planting some new ground cover.

Corner of the yard.  I LOVE this tree.  I have no idea what it is, but it is all red.  It looks like it's glowing in the morning.

More of the side of the yard

And still more of the side of the yard.

Side yard and the fence.

Front window and porch thingie

Front walk from the house looking down to the street.

Cute little planter box that I picked up yesterday.

There really are cute flowers in there, just hard to see 'em!

Another of the walkway.  From the driveway this time.

Standing back view of the front yard from the driveway.

Conner, hard at work.

Front yard from the road.

2 comments:

mimi said...

So beautiful!....It looks like spring there:) We still have snow!Keep up the great work it will all be worth while:)!!!

Rebecca said...

Uhhhh.... could you please update your blog? I am waiting.....
LOL