Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Random Thoughts

So, I was up most of the night with this gigantic horrible tooth ache. I thought that after having 5 c-sections and almost no pain after that I had a very high tolerance for pain. I AM superwoman, you know. Anyway, last night proved me wrong. It was awful! Miserable! Horrible! I turned into a sick man. You know how men get when they're sick. Whining, moping...you get the idea. So, that was me. Between 3pm and 8pm I took 3 Tylenol 3 and 7 Advil. Not to mention the baby Ora-gel that I used (and I will NEVER torture my babies again with that poison!). I kicked back in the recliner with a heating pad... No dinner... Must be bad if I'm not eating! This happened a couple weeks ago and I marched my behind into the dentist but they couldn't find anything. I called them again this morning and told them I was planting myself in their chair and I wasn't leaving until they figured out what the problem was. So, we'll see how that goes...

Next thought: That stupid hamster that is STILL in the bathroom is driving me crazy! I got so sick of hearing him destroy his cage that I got up in the middle of the night and put him in the cupboard. In his cage, of course. You should have seen the look on Alia's face when I told her that's where he was.

Ya know, at 3:30 this morning I had a lot more random thoughts to write about...

Thanksgiving is 2 days away. It's at my house this year and in some warped way, I'm really excited. I love to cook. I like to come up with fun new recipes to try. This year's menu consists of: Maple Roasted Turkey and Gravy; Sausage, Apple and Cranberry stuffing; Mashed Red Potatoes; Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Bananas with Honey; Green Bean Casserole (of course!); Spinach Gratin; Cranberry-Orange Sauce; Yeast Rolls; Cherry Pie and Pumpkin Pie. Oh, and Baked Brie with apricot/jalapeno sauce and pecans and the basic cream cheese, cocktail sauce and shrimp dip. Where would I be with out Food Network? Love them! Anyway, I love to cook so this will be fun. And it seems that we are only going to have 18 people here, so not too bad!

Well, until an idea strikes me...we'll leave it at this

No comments: