Friday, April 18, 2008

*knock, knock* Is anybody there?

So, I hear from people that they have been reading my blog. However, how am I supposed to know this??? That's what the comments are for! Please leave one. Or send me an email. I run into friends from my old town and am surprised that they are up to date on what's happening with us, but I want to know about you too!!! So, please leave a comment or send me an email. I'd love to hear from you. Oh, and THANKS to Brenda and Mary (Lori too!!!). You two make me feel loved!

I'm in the process of signing Adrie up for preschool. Wow. That's got mixed emotions written all over it! She's so darned happy that she can hardly stand it. I think I'm pretty excited and ready for her to go. But I suppose that leaves me with just Caile, and I don't know if I'm ready for that. And Lori, if you are reading this: you better let me know if your not going to be teaching K in 2 years, because I might need some serious time adjusting if you won't be there. For those of you who don't know. Lori Lawrence was all 3 of my older kid's kindergarten teacher and is truly the most amazing teacher ever!!! I will have to mourn if Adrie and Caile don't have the opportunity to have her too!

On the "me" note. I went out for a bike ride with my friend Sarah yesterday. She's making me go! She's a pretty avid rider and is being very kind and talking me into training with her. We started off on a pretty flat area and then worked into some hills. After a couple (what I would call) close calls with cars, we finished in a couple hours. I decided to "track" the mileage with the car. Low and behold 21 miles. Yes, I repeat, 21 MILES! Yeah! It was so fun! I could totally get into this. And I'm feeling better about not falling. Seriously, that's a big deal!

Anyway, I need to run a spoiled girl to school so don't forget to leave a comment!!!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Ok, which "spoiled girl" would that be?!

I can't believe you're already signing A up for preschool, that's crazy, she can't be old enough yet!!! You are crazy, seriously, just you & C at home all day by yourself? YIKES!!!

WHOO-HOO on your ride, that's great!

Ethington Family said...

Hey Becky-
I am also wondering what spoiled child you have, because they all seem pretty sweet. Like my Jeb, they have energy to be sure, but sweet and cute as can be.
I loved your dress today! and your hair looks darling!
and thanks for rubbing in how good you are being by riding and running and reminding me that i am being a lazy bum. I am going to start again...tomorrow.
seriously, good for you- that is awesome! Well Kaze is letting me know she is not happy, and she actually is spoiled. She thinks she needs to be held at least 6 out of the 7 hours she awake. see ya, mary

Mike said...

I'm reading I'm reading... nag nag nag. What happened to proper care and feeding? ;)