Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Leise!

I know I'm a little late, but it's been a crazy weekend.  

Ann-Elise turned 8 on Saturday.  We started the weekend by having her friends come over on Friday night for a "girls night out" with a movie and pizza.  I honestly didn't know that 12 girls could make that much noise!  But they all had a blast.  She spent Saturday playing with friends so I didn't really even see her on her actual birthday, but she had fun, so I suppose that's all that really matters!

I can't believe that it's been 8 years.  When I was pregnant with her, we thought she had a genetic disorder, so half of my pregnancy was spent trying to deal with all of the unknowns.  Turns out she was absolutely perfect when she was born and I think that's one of the reasons that she is so special!  She beat the odds and is my walking miracle.  She is beautiful and funny and happy and helpful!
Happy Day Princess!!!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Look at my sweet girl!!! I can't believe how big she's getting! It looks like they all had so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys this wknd. (Pray for nice weather).

Brynn said...

Look at my sweet girl!!! I can't believe how big she's getting! It looks like they all had so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys this wknd. (Pray for nice weather).