Monday, March 24, 2008

PIF

I got suckered into this from my sister's blog. Sorry, but I have to!

"The idea of the exchange is I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this blog post requesting the join this PIF exchange. I don't know what the gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow, or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that's my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog- this means you must have a blog, sorry blogless readers."

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Ok, I'll make you make something for me. :) I figure if I have to do something for you, then you ca "repay" me with the same! Or hey, we could just call it a wash!!! Nah, I'd rather make you work to come up with something.

I'm glad you all had a good day yesterday, mom said it was fun.

Congrats to Conner!!!