Saturday, March 29, 2008

The end is in sight

We are nearing the end. Yeah!!! It actually hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be! Alia and Ann-Elise spent the night with their friends on Thursday night, so I woke up with only Conner and the 2 babies. The house cleaner came. That always makes for a great day. The girls come home around 11am and we heading to the swimming pool pretty soon after that. I had Hannah come over and watch Caile while Adrie went to her best friend, Zachie's, house. We met Ann-Elise's friend, brother and mom at the pool. Lori spent some time teaching me how to swim with my face in the water. Guess what? I don't really like that! Guess I'd better get used to it because I've got my first tri in 6 weeks! Lori was great and very patient and encouraging with me. When we were done with that we came back home. Mike was already here. Guess it was TGIF for him too! When our Friday night babysitter arrived, Mike and I headed back down to the pool for some more swimming. I felt much more confident this time around. I guess I could learn to like this. We had a fun time together. Oh, and my good friend Laura came back from her camping trip!!! Yeah. My training buddy is back! Today is supposed to be a long bike ride, but I don't know if I'm up for it yet after my last fall... But for sure, it's gonna be a long run day. Hopefully I can get 5-6 miles in. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: